Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Have to voice my frustration with the snow storm. My studio is miles away and , having lived in Minnesota for most of my life, I can drive in this weather, but it is dangerous here. Usually two days after a snow storm in MN the roads are good to go. Not here. So, I was the only one who shoveled out , okay one of two, and made it to the studio. Got some work done, only to be warned to not travel again. NO snow plows in sight in a 20 minute drive. No improvements since Monday. C'mon.

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry you feel so frustrated with the snow. It must seem strange for someone used to a lot of snow and used to living in a place where these issues have a major place in the budget. That just isn't the case for the Mid-Atlantic. I don't know if it helps or not, however I am often not in a place where I can work in my studio, so I have other supporting material to keep me going (at least to try to keep me from going crazy). Do you sketch out ideas?

    Anyway, I found you on Linkedin and am so glad I did. I love your work a lot. Mmm, I am wondering if you show in the DC area, maybe?

    Good Luck and I hope you can get to your studio soon. My blog address is: http://kimrodefferfunk.com/blog

    ReplyDelete